All writings herein serve to open up the world towards knowledge that matters, to piece together the greatest philosophies of living, and to expound ways towards
the path of freedom, happiness & choice.

#08 Complete Surrender

Posted: April 28th, 2009 | Author: | Filed under: Life | 6 Comments »

I’m going to do this tomorrow.

I’ve just read “The Translucent Revolution” by Arjuna Ardagh in several parts.

Just allowed my “I” to pick which chapter to read.

And after reading it on my bed, I’ve decided to do this.

“Complete Surrender.”

As I type these words, I wasn’t at all thinking.

I was completely letting the words fall on this blank canvas of my blog one by one.

Did I have to control every word really?

I don’t know.

Sometimes complete surrender calls to us.

And if we allow it, let it, perhaps something else amazing could happen.

Could I put myself in trouble?

Could destiny do what it seems to be good at doing again?

Could it mess up my life and put me in a distressful state?

I believe…

This will all lead to a collective balance and healing.

Either ways.

Listen – completely surrendering doesn’t mean you don’t do anything.

Your instincts wouldn’t allow you to.

Your “I” will prompt you in a direction.

That’s what I’m gonna do, following it.

I really wish this message could spread.

Because you and I are One.

And the collective “I” needs to know about this truth.

It’s time.

Be Sociable, Share!

6 Comments on “#08 Complete Surrender”

1. 1 Kev said at 11:32 pm on October 13th, 2015:

countries, people in China are fiacansted and confused by the sudden riots on the street of London. My comments on the breakout of the violence have been translated into English by Global Voice (although they

2. 2 auto owners insurance Bainbridge GA said at 8:25 pm on February 29th, 2016:

It’s a joy to find someone who can think like that

3. 3 http://www.modestochirooffices.com/ said at 9:17 am on May 1st, 2016:

Natomiast mogłoby powstać wrażenie, ze podniósł podatki, którego brak przy podwyżkach cen energii, akcyz itp.Pozdrowienia, jakoś Cię ostatnio nie widziałam, śnieg przysypał może?

4. 4 http://www.myelitedetail.us/ said at 5:26 pm on June 2nd, 2016:

It’s great to find an expert who can explain things so well

5. 5 http://www.bostonianinnandrvpark.com/ said at 10:15 pm on July 8th, 2016:

for the travel site UpTake. Occasionally I’ll do a round up of green hotels in a city, like Boston or San Francisco. You would be amazed at how many hotels are just getting started on their

6. 6 http://www.fitnessworkoutvideo.com/ said at 6:22 pm on July 23rd, 2016:

W8ting [3],Anyone who can pay down that much in loans and cards in a year gets my vote. Rock on.SG [27],Now that’s progress. First you’ve got someone who scratched to get 20% down and looked at hundreds of houses to find the right one. She’ll do fine. (As if there was ever a question with a last name like Goldman!)The Homestead condo I’m not so sure about. 87k seems cheap but all sorts of trouble signs. Only 3k down. Neighboring properties now cheaper. And how on earth did she end up with $1100/month payments on an $84k mortgage?