All writings herein serve to open up the world towards knowledge that matters, to piece together the greatest philosophies of living, and to expound ways towards
the path of freedom, happiness & choice.

#149 How to Access Superconsciousness

Posted: May 24th, 2012 | Author: | Filed under: Life | 6 Comments »

In the last 2 months, I have thrown myself into Tibetan Buddhism entirely to learn what it is about.

Fortunately to say, I think that Buddhism is a very good method for one who’s very attached to daily life to embark on the journey towards greater truth or spirituality.

The term spirituality as we have coined has always been seen as some airy-fairy thing. But more and more people everyday are coming into their senses with the more accurate view of it. To me, spirituality is something we’re interested in because it answers the questions of why we live, what can make us happier, and how we can live a life that is of utmost openness, fulfillment and joy.

Spirituality allows me to know the truth in everything, and determine how I should begin to live.

And one of the best ways for one to open one’s eyes to the clear perception of the world, to be aware of reality so that one can do something which affects it, is through meditation.

So recently, I’ve found out a pretty good video on meditation. In this video, you’ll learn about the kind of meditation which is dedicated towards the highest way – of mental quiescence and the understanding of consciousness and light.

In Tibetan Buddhism, one is taught to chant mantras as meditation to invoke certain energies that help one to improve in character, intelligence or just spirituality in general. Meditating in quiescence on the other hand helps one to realize the innate nature of reality and the Self and as such allows one to attain everything else which mantras may not be able to help with at some levels.

In Tibetan Buddhism, one is taught to focus on Compassion and the liberation of sufferings for all beings when doing meditation.

In the same way, may I kindly request that dear readers, please keep the same motivation no matter what kinds of meditation we do in our day to day lives.

There are a lot of ways to meditate. If we can take the best in all ways and do them as openly as we can, I believe the results would be of the highest benefit.

May you find the video to be as enjoyable, interesting or valuable as I’ve found it to be. Please kindly click on the “play” button below to start watching:

Be Sociable, Share!

6 Comments on “#149 How to Access Superconsciousness”

1. 1 Fernanda said at 3:32 pm on December 26th, 2015:

,Look in the phone book for thier temples and chrchus, search internet for them not just books get the real thing..look in the library I get what u are looking for thereThis is Jesus taught to the order of Melchizedek

2. 2 http://www.blrimages.net/ said at 9:19 am on April 29th, 2016:

Oscar was probably a 1 (point guard) by today’s standards, but I don’t think that’s true for Jerry. We assume that he played the 2 because he shot a lot of jumpers and looks like the classic 2 guard. But, he regularly led the Lakers in assists, brought the ball upcourt, and the offense went through him, all of which seems to describe a point guard. Even when Gail Goodrich joined the Lakers in the early ’70s, it was West who led the team in assists, though most people, perhaps unconsciously, consider Goodrich the PG. I think it’s more accurate to simply call both men guards, neither 1 or 2.

3. 3 car insurance said at 10:17 pm on May 20th, 2016:

SERIOUSLY. HOT MESS. No really she just went 100 miles an hour into “slightly off elderly Aunt” territory since marrying. It’s amazing. Bitch? Those glasses look fucking HORRENDOUS. And I’m ALL ABOUT stupid big dramatic glasses but if your husband isn’t telling you how fucking stupid they are…he doesn’t really love your ass.

4. 4 http://www.freelaphp.com/ said at 10:29 pm on May 27th, 2016:

I do consider all the concepts you’ve offered in your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for novices. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

5. 5 http://www.goupbd.com/ said at 9:49 pm on June 25th, 2016:

The school “resource” officer is there to protect the physcal safety of the students and staff. Not the reputation of the school or any of it’s staff. The fact that the school don’t pay their salary doesn’t change anything that I have said here. At any rate with this new board I think changes are coming. I am hoping for the better. I wonder when was the last time a majority of the board challenged the superintendent on any matter? No one can be right all the time.

6. 6 http://www.passage2indiavaldosta.net/ said at 12:28 am on July 10th, 2016:

Ellen I rettferdighetens navn: Hvorfor nevner dere ikke at majoriteten av kvinner som jobber deltidgjør det frivillig? Vi kan sikkert være enige om at vi tar valg innenfor gitte rammer osv,men det er altså de færreste som jobber deltid som ønsker å jobbe mer. I tillegg er det mange somjobber fulltid som kunne tenke seg å jobbe mindre dersom de mente de hadde mulighet. For detmeste handler dette om å ha tid til egne unger. Omsorg tar tid! Dette handler ikke om cup-cakes,men KJÆRLIGHET og OMSORG!!